Monday, June 26, 2006

Dudley E. Commander...

This could possibly be the most hilarious name I've ever seen. No joke, it's real. I'll leave it up to you to decide if it's for a man or woman. Feel free to guess. I'll admit, I was wrong on first impressions, but I didn't actually see Dudley.

This means nothing, has no importance and does very little to further the human race. Please forgive me, I may have just set us all back a few steps. But seriously, have you ever heard of somebody with the last name Commander?

People are working on the boat. People besides me. It feels good to know that something is happening when I'm not up there. It's worth whatever it costs me...it helps me sleep at night. I'd rather pay somebody to run a sander than take Tylenol PM or drink a bunch of wine to go to sleep. Or, my latest trick is to read. I think I'm down to about one page of sentient comprehension before I'm gone.

More pictures coming soon.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You should invite Dudley to come out and work on the boat. I hear he/she's good on project work - always eager for helping with the real heavy lifting.

Anonymous said...

Here are a fews names of people I deal with:

Accounts payable guy is Bill Shredder

My financial advisor is Luigi Board

My massage therapist is Ophelia Self

My assertiveness traing coach is Lois Steem

My therapist is Cody Pendant

I come from a long line of defense attorneys

Anonymous said...

here are two real names for you:
Bubba Gregnanny & Porky Vierra.
Yah man, it's the south and we do sweeten our tea.

Jim C-D said...

Hey now, common. You've known Jimmy Dick Dicks for twelve years, and thanks to Beavis and Butthead referring to their "jimmy" awhile back, I'm ringing up banannas on every rung of the slot machine. Cha-ching, baby!

I'm one augmentation surgery shy of a lucrative new career!