Monday, September 10, 2007

Good times and noodle salad...


Last week my Dad came out to help work on Epilogue for an entire week. Again, it was great to have him see and experience all that I'm going through with this project. He even got to spend an afternoon doing parts runs for me...it's my least favorite thing to do, besides grinding fiberglass. He was a huge help and we spent many an hour laboring and dreaming about what is in store for this boat in the very near future. The last thing he said to me before he disappeared into the airport was "I'm proud of you." I think I knew that, but had been hoping to hear those words all week and even thought about asking him if he was proud of me at one point. That it came unsolicited made me want to jump out of my skin. Thank you. I only wish we'd taken more pictures. Mom will be disappointed we didn't.

No comments: