Monday, December 19, 2005

The little engine that could...


Yesterday Dan and I fired up the little Westerbeke generator that came off the boat. He had just painted it the day before and it looks beautiful. Runs beautiful too. If not for Dan, I'd still be standing there with a blank stare on my face trying to figure out how to get it started. Well, not only did he get it started, he wired it, put new oil in it, painted it and hooked up the muffler. He ran it for a couple hours the day he painted it. Last night I listed it on Craig's List...pretty sure she'll sell quickly.

During these cold winter months I've been trying to stay motivated and focused on getting boat work done every weekend. If not up on the boat, working in Dan's garage on engines or writing copy for promoting the programs I'd like to offer. There's plenty of other work to be done other than standing up on the boat in the freezing cold.

The other good news from the weekend was that the Redskins gave the Cowboys the best ass-whuppin they've ever given. 35-7...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

GO SKINS!